Washington State University Dispute


A problem with an authorized purchase that you’ve been unable to resolve with the merchant.

Disputes can be done in PaymentNet within 60 days of transaction date. Purchasing services must be the one to initiate the Dispute in PNet4, so please email us if you need to start a Dispute.

After 60 days, dispute rights are limited and must be submitted in writing. This must be done before 180 days have passed from the time of the transaction. After 180 days have passed it cannot be disputed and the department will have to expense the transaction.

Use this form: Dispute Form for JPMC Purchasing Card Transaction PDF format

Fax the form to 866-865-2298

Or email the form to CCSColumbusDisputes@chase.com

Or mail the form to:

Chase Card Services
Attn: Commercial Card Dispute Dept. OH1-0553
PO Box 182918
Columbus, OH 43272-5543