A summary of the changes in the update can be found below, and a specific rundown of how the Prohibited Items list was changed can be found in the following link.
Last revision: 09/14/2014
This revision updates the:
- Cardholder, card reconciler, and approving official responsibilities;
- Training requirements and access procedures;
- Procedures for using and reconciling purchasing cards;
- Prohibited purchases list;
- Procedures for reviewing and reconciling transactions; and
- Purchasing Card Application (70.08.21-23) and Purchasing Card Change Request (70.08.25) forms
The revision also removes the:
- Purchasing Cardholder Agreement and Roles and Responsibilities Agreement forms. The agreements are added to the application form.
- Appendix: Purchasing Card Reconciliation Report Instructions. A link is added to direct users to the Purchasing Services PaymentNet4 Guidelines website to obtain copies of the reconciliation report. (See: http://go.wsu.edu/pcard.)