Please find the cut-over schedule with detailed information at the Modernization website found here. Please refer to this site which will provide up-to-date and complete information.
To support these cut-over activities and dates, please note the following:
- Card Services will be providing Area Finance Officers a spreadsheet of all outstanding purchasing card and CTA activities for their area. These are the transactions that must be reconciled prior to moving to Workday. These will be updated approximately every two weeks through the middle of December. Questions regarding Procurement Cards may be sent to email@example.com.
- An exception to policy is provided to allow for reconciliation of purchases prior to receipt of the item until December 15, 2020. Reconcilers need to note in their documentation that the item is yet to be receipted. Once receipted, this should also be noted in the department records.
- Purchases may continue to be made on PCards, CTA, and ComData throughout the transition. Transactions made after the cut-over date will be held and will post to Workday for verification.
Policy BPPM 70.08 Purchasing Card will undergo major revision for new processes in Workday. The revised policy will be available in November and include new definitions and roles to reflect the new processes.
Additional staff support is available by contacting:
- Procurement Card Program Manager: Allyson Comstock, firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-335-2032.
- Procurement Card Program Coordinator: Deanna Sullivan, email@example.com or 509-335-2034.
- Travel Manager: Jackie Gregg, firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-335-2038.
Accounts Payable – Card Services anticipates a high volume of inquiries during Workday implementation.
To help with response times, please direct Workday related questions to the Workday Service Desk. This will allow Card Services staff members to assist employees with non-Workday related concerns.