Computer equipment, services, or software purchases under $10,000 (including tax and shipping) do not require competitive bidding. There are several state contract vendors for computer equipment. Departments may also order from non-contract vendors.
To document specifications and pricing, obtain a quotation in writing from the sales representative or from the website of the contract vendor.
Quotes from contract vendor websites must include a quote number.
- <$10000: order with a WSU Purchasing Card and include quotation with transaction documentation. Department orders may also be issued for equipment, services, or software purchases less than $10000.
- >$10000: attach quotation to Department Requisition, and route to Purchasing Services, mailcode 1020. Please put quotation number in the Department Requisition description area.
Matthew Rivera firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-335-7819
Software purchases require a completed information services review questionnaire. Please note that click thrus are considered contract agreements.
- Information Services Review Questionnaire
- Terms and Conditions for Data security and Confidentiality
- To submit directly to IT for review: Online Information Services Review Questionnaire
- View Tech Store
BPPM 70.24 Acquisition of Computer Equipment, Services, or Software provides detailed for purchasing instructions.
Kerry Johnson email@example.com or 509-335-7818